For Muthiya :
Methi Leaves - 1 bunch
1/2 cup - Wheat Flour
4 tbsp - Besan
2 tbsp - Sooji
1/2 tsp - Jeera
3 tbsp - Oil
1tsp - Red Chilli Powder
1/4 tsp - Haldi
Salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp - Half and Half Cream
For Tadka :
1 tbsp - Oil
1 tsp - Rai
1 tsp - Jeera
1 tsp - Til
4-5 - Curry Leaves
2 - Green Chillies slit lengthwise
1.Wash the Methi Leaves nicely so that there is no dirt.
2. Sprinkle some salt in the methi and let it stand for 15 minutes , so that we can reduce the bitterness
3. In a bowl combine all the ingredients for muthiya.
4. Knead a soft dough using water.
5. Apply little oil in hands and divide the mixture equally and shape like gatte and place it in a steamer.
6. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes. Prick a knife ..if it comes out clear mutiya are ready.
7. Cut the muthiya to bite size rounds.
8. Heat Oil in a pan. Add Rai, Jeera, Til. when they crackle add curry leaves and Green chillies.
9. Mix the Muthiya.
10. Serve hot with Kadi and Green Chutney.