This is a Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe . I had some black grapes so this recipe was a long time due to try..I changed some quantity according to my taste..
Black grape - 2 bunch
Jeera - 1 tsp
Ajwain - 1/4 tsp
Saunf - 1 tsp
Kala Namak - 3 tsp
Imli Ka Paani - 1 cup
Grapes - for garnish
Pudina - for garnish
1. Blend the grapes and 1 cup water. Strain them through a soup strainer.
2. Microwave Jeera, Ajwain and Saunf till light golden brown. You can dry roast if not microwave.
3. Grind with kala namak to a fine powder.
4. Add the ground spice and imli ka paani to the grape juice.
5. Mix well.
6. Add ice and garnish with grapes and pudina.