Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Onion - 1 medium sized , diced into small pcs
Jalapeno - 1 diced into small pcs
Frozen Green Peas - 1 cup
Peanuts - 1/2 cup
Tomato - 1 Diced to small pcs
Green Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
Curry Leaves - 3
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Jeera - 1 tsp
Rai - 1tsp
Hing - A pinch
Garam Masala - 1tsp
Haldi - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Cook the Bastmati Rice with salt, drain and spread on a plate.
2. Heat Ghee in a pan. Add Rai, Jeera and Hing.
3. When the Rai crackles, add onion and jalapeno.
4. When the onion becomes transparent add peanuts , peas and curry leaves.
5. Now add the garam masala , haldi and salt
6. Add the cooked rice and tomato.
7. Mix gently, close lid of the pan and switch off the gas.
8. Serve hot garnished with Green coriander leaves.